The Program For Innovation Projects
Idea to Impact is a program for the development of your innovation ideas to project success.
As a participant, you will work in a team with other innovation managers on concrete innovation projects – from the identification of an innovation gap in the company to the concrete implementation planning of the solution.
With a successful participation you …
- reduce the error rate of your innovation projects
- do not miss relevant trends for further competitive advantages
- learn from best practices through experiences of various projects of other participants
- waste fewer resources through a holistic project design
- and avoid typical implementation mistakes (e.g. culture).
Timeline & Content
Modul 1 (January): Business Innovation, Trends, Customer Needs, Pictures of the Future, Platforms
Modul 2 (February): Tech-based Innovation, Technology Assessment & Business Case Modeling
Modul 3 (March): Organization Innovation, Culture Impulse, Organization Enablement, BIG Picture, Innovation Mode
Peer-Review 1 (2nd Quarter): Project presentation, Hypotheses, Methods & Objectives
Peer-Review 2 (3rd Quarter): Project Progress – interim Review
Peer-Review 3 (4th Quarter): Evaluations, Results & Recommendations for Action
Closing Event (4th Quarter)